Presentations and posters of the students
At the IGSM 2016 we will have two technical sessions in which the participants have the opportunity to present their projects and research work. You can present a poster on Sunday afternoon and/or give a presentation on Wednesday morning.
Please consider the timeline for the submission of your contribution to the technical sessions:
- March 20th, 2016, 23:59 CET: Submission of your contribution by email to igsm2016[at]tum.de
- Your decision: poster or presentation
- Title of your submission
- Short abstract (maximum 150 words, maximum 1 figure)
- March 27th, 2016, 20:00 CET: publication of the accepted contributions by the IGSM committee
- Publication of the accepted posters and presentations at the IGSM 2016
- April 30th, 2016, at IGSM check-in: hand in your poster or presentation
- Hand in your contribution that we can prepare the poster session and arrange the presentations
- Poster guideline: A0 or A1 format recommended
- Presentation guideline: minimum duration of 10 minutes
- May 1st, 2016, poster session
- May 4th, 2016, presentation session
At the IGSM, we will also invite students and staff members of the TUM to join the technical sessions. We hope that there will be fruitful discussions about your work! After IGSM, we will publish your work on our homepage (with your agreement).
Lectures and Workshop
Two more technical sessions will be held at the IGSM 2016.
- On Sunday morning, guest-speakers and/or professors will give lectures for the participants.
- On Tuesday afternoon, a workshop is planned to be offered to the main sponsor. If there is no main sponsor, we will present the research and geodetic departments of our University.